2017 Season membership shares are still available.
Large is suitable for family of 4 and small for 2.
- Before 1/1/2017 After 1/1/2017
- Large Share $460 $475
- Small Share $240 $250
- Non-Working Large $750 $775
- Non-Working Small $375 $390
Can be prorated if you join during the season.
Our season begins in mid April and runs until early November. Harvest begins in mid June.
- Each share member provides at least one person to work 2 hours every other week. Work involves tasks like; soil preparation, planting, watering, weeding and harvesting. Staff members will provide direction and guidance.
- You will be contacted to select a work shift.
- Work schedules are flexible, just contact your team leader if you need to make a change.
- You will be asked to select a harvest pick up day. Either Wednesday 4-6 pm. or Saturday 12-2pm.
- Each share member is expected to participate in 2 Crop Mobs during the season. Crop Mobs are extra work sessions that run from 10am – 2pm and include a pot luck lunch where everyone brings a dish to share.
- Children are welcome at the farm (younger ones may need a second family member for supervision).
Please include a minimum deposit of $150 when submitting your membership application.